This stunning agate shield charm has been converted from an antique piece from the Victorian era, likely used to seal letters. It is paired with a handmade modern 9-carat yellow gold pendant bail bearing a full UK hallmark applied by the London Assay office that includes the special commemorative mark in celebration of Her Majesty the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
This beautiful Victorian shield was likely part of a fob or signet ring in its previous life. The front has a smooth finish; in contrast, the back of the stone is matt where it would have been secured to an antique fob or signet ring.
9ct Gold Carnelian Agate Shield Charm
- Antique agate shield seal: Victorian era
- Modern 9ct yellow gold setting
- Hallmarked with the special commemorative mark for the Queens Platinum Jubliee
- Length: 21mm including bail
- Width: 15.5mm at the widest point
- Weight: 1.1g
- Pendant bail: 5mm x 5mm (internal area)
- 3 available
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.