A gorgeous petite antique agate shield seal set in the centre of a circular 18-carat yellow gold disc makes up this beautiful charm.
To the back of this special conversion charm, the full UK hallmark applied by the London Assay office contains the special commemorative mark in celebration of Her Majesty the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
The Victorian agate shield seal would previously have been part of a fob or signet ring, making this an extremely special part of history.
18ct Agate Shield Disc Charm
- Antique agate shield: Victorian era
- Modern 18ct yellow gold disc and setting
- Hallmarked with the special commemorative mark for the Queens Platinum Jubliee on the back of the 18ct gold disc
- Length: 17mm including oval bail
- Diameter: 9mm disc
- Weight: 0.7g
- Oval pendant bail internal size: 7mm x 4mm
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.