This stunning antique banded agate shield seal is set in a bespoke 18-carat yellow gold setting, handcrafted to beautifully compliment the shield shape of the agate gemstone. The Victorian banded agate shield seal would previously have been part of a fob.
To the back of this special conversion charm, the full UK hallmark applied by the London Assay office contains the special commemorative mark in celebration of Her Majesty the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
18ct Gold Banded Agate Shield Seal Pendant
- Antique banded agate shield seal: Victorian era
- Modern 18ct yellow gold setting
- Hallmarked with the special commemorative mark for the Queens Platinum Jubliee
- Length: 22mm including bail
- Width: 12mm at the widest point
- Weight: 1.5g
- Pendant bail: 6mm internal diameter
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.