This fantastic large spike pendant features a large pear-shaped opal cabochon set onto the angular 18-carat gold spike.
The Australian opal is 1.40cts of natural (untreated) white opal and has been individually selected for its beautiful play of colour and striking large pear shape that perfectly complements this pendant design.
Made from luxurious 18-carat yellow gold and with the stunning 1.40cts pear opal flashing hues of blue, purple, yellow and red, this fabulous spike pendant is sure to make an impact whenever you wear it.
The spike is crafted entirely by hand and is completely unique, with only one large opal spike pendant available in this limited release.
Assayed by the prestigious London Assay Office, this beautiful arrowhead pendant has full UK hallmarks, including the special commemorative mark for Her Majesty The Queens Platinum Jubilee.
Large 18ct Gold Opal Spike Pendant
- 18-carat yellow gold
- Australian white opal: 1.40cts
- Opal measurements: 15mm x 6mm (3mm deep)
- Pendant length: 41mm including bail
- Pendant width: 8mm at widest point
- Oval bail: 7mm x 4.5mm external diameter, 1mm thick
- Weight (approx): 2.26 grams
- Full UK Hallmarks from the London Assay Office
- Hallmark includes the Platinum Jubilee commemorative mark
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.