Wow, this biker link Albert chain is seriously special! The chunky rectangular biker links make an incredible impact in your necklace stack.
The elegant long square-edge t-bar is removable, so you can wear the chain on its own and the t-bar with your other chains and necklaces.
The 2-inch drop of the t-bar also allows the chain to be worn longer than its standard 16 inches.
Although some of the gold markings have faded with age, there is a hand engraved makers mark on the inner side of the dog clip reading "MC" over an arrow, an "M" stamp on the bail of the t-bar, and an "M" or "10" on the bolt ring. The chain has been professionally tested as between 9.7-10 carat gold to verify the purity.
Crafted in a beautiful mellow yellow gold, this babe will become a daily feature in your neckmess the second you add her to your jewelry collection.
Rare Antique 10ct Gold Biker Link Albert Chain With Removable Square Edge T-Bar
- Antique: 10-carat gold
- Early Art Deco period
- Length: 16 inches (2-inch extra length at the t-bar drop)
- Width: 4mm
- Square edge t-bar: 41mm (marked with an "M" stamp on the bail)
- Dog clip: 22mm (marked with hand-engraved "MC" over an arrow on the inner side of the dog clip)
- Bolt ring: 10.5mm (stamp is faded but possibly reads "M")
- Weight: 22.79g
- Professionally tested as between 9.6-10 carat gold with a Thermo Scientific Niton machine. No noticeable purity marks, although there are areas that appear to be faded purity marks, such as on the bolt ring and dog clip.
- Excellent antique condition
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.