A one-of-a-kind conversion design featuring a rare Victorian swallow encrusted with old-cut diamonds and rose-cut diamonds, with a cabochon ruby for its eye and an emerald elegantly dangling from its beak; the swallow in flight, flying towards a branch of alternating emeralds and rose-cut diamonds.
Repurposed from an antique brooch, the swallow pairs beautifully with the Victorian 18-carat gold chain and bolt ring clasp.
The swallow is crafted in gold and silver, the diamonds set in silver on the front, and the gold testing as between 14-15ct at the back. The diamonds and emeralds of the branch are set in 14ct gold, as is the emerald drop that dangles from the bird's beak.
A truly exquisite collector's piece that will add the ultimate wow factor to your collection.
High Carat Antique Diamond Swallow Necklace With Emeralds
- Antique: Victorian-era components
- 18ct yellow gold chain
- 14-15ct swallow (silver backed in gold)
- 14-15ct emerald settings
- Diamond swallow with old-cut diamonds, rose-cut diamonds and a cabochon ruby eye, with an emerald dangling from its beak
- Rose-cut diamond and emerald branch (16mm long)
- Chain length: 18.70 inches
- Chain width: 3mm
- Swallow length: 29mm from beak to tip of tail
- Swallow width: 17mm from wing to wing
- Emerald drop from beak: 4mm x 3mm
- Bolt ring: 9mm
- Weight: 15.75g
- Excellent antique condition
- Ready to ship within 1 week from the date of your order.
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.