This super cool evil eye chain ring is made using a repurposed vintage marquise diamond (0.125cts) and a beautiful antique 18-carat gold chain.
The curb chain has slim solid gold links (not hollow), approx 4.5mm wide, with stamps for 18ct gold on each link. Dating to circa 1909, many of the stamps on the links are faded due to age.
The flexible chain links mould to the shape of your finger, providing an extremely comfortable fit that looks and feels just as good when worn on its own or stacked with your other pieces.
Our trademarked Chain Ring Queen® rings have become integral to our signature style. Designed for everyday wear, our chain rings are timeless, wearable and hardy.
Size: US 6.5 / UK N
Evil Eye Diamond Chain Ring With Marquise Diamond And Antique Curb Chain
- Antique 18-carat gold chain, circa 1909-1910
- Ring Size: US 6.5 / UK N
- Vintage marquise diamond (0.125cts)
- Diamond measures 7mm x 3.5mm in its setting
- Chain width: 4.5mm
- Rise from the finger: 2mm
- Link thickness: 1mm
- Weight: 3.75g
- Each link is stamped with a crown and "18" although many stamps are faded, the Chester hallmark and date letter is still crisp and clear
- Ready to ship within 1 week from order date