This beautiful Victorian shaker locket, crafted in 15-carat yellow gold, has stunning engraved detailing throughout. It comes with its original matching engraved pendant bail.
1.34cts of vibrant Australian opals move freely inside the locket. You can choose to take the locket on its own or with the opals.
Place a sentimental photo, artwork or keepsake inside the locket, with or without the opals. It's a beautiful memento to wear close to your heart.
Stamped "15ct" with maker mark "BB" on the inside crystal panel of the locket.
Styled in the product photos with the Chunky Antique 18ct Gold Watch Chain With Diamond Bolt Ring Extender.
Antique Victorian Engraved 15ct Gold Shaker Locket
- Antique: Victorian-era
- 15-carat gold
- Australian opals (1.34cts)
- Locket diameter: 31mm (excluding the bail)
- Locket thickness (external depth): 8mm
- Pendant bail: 8mm diameter, 1.5mm thick
- Weight: 11.88g (including opals)
- Hallmark: Stamped "15ct" with maker mark "BB"
- Very good antique condition: the locket itself is in excellent condition with a strong secure closure. The domed crystal on both sides has a few minor very thin scratches, as to be expected in a piece of this age; it is not noticeable when worn.
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.