A truly unique conversion design featuring a pair of Victorian swallows in flight, the beautiful birds encrusted with 30 bright, lively rose-cut diamonds and 2 cabochon ruby eyes.
Repurposed from an antique brooch, the swallows are presented on an antique 15-carat gold curb chain dating to the same era, Victorian. This sublime necklace is finished with a modern 18-carat gold bolt ring that pairs beautifully with the gold colour of the chain.
The swallows are crafted in gold and silver, the diamonds set in silver on the front, and the gold tested as between 9-12ct at the back.
This is a magical one-of-a-kind design that will elevate your antique jewellery collection.
Antique Diamond Swallows In Flight With Ruby Eyes And 15ct Gold Curb Necklace
- Antique: Victorian-era components (modern bolt ring)
- 15ct yellow gold chain
- 30 rose cut diamonds, 2 cabochon rubies
- Pair of diamond swallows (silver backed in gold)
- Diamond swallows with rose-cut diamonds and cabochon ruby eyes
- Chain length: 18.50 inches
- Chain width: 3mm
- Swallows: 29mm wide together, 20mm wingspan of larger swallow
- Weight: 15.58g
- Excellent antique condition
- Ready to ship within 1 week from the date of your order.
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.