Only 3 custom orders are available in this chain!
This chubby yellow gold chain dates to 1854-1855! It is in such impeccable condition for its age, almost as though it has been kept hidden in a box for all these years. It's so hard to find yellow 9-carat gold chains like this one, so as soon as we found it, we knew it had to be utilised for our signature chain ring collection.
Your custom chain ring will be meticulously handcrafted from this chain in our West London workshop, made to fit your ring size. Order your normal ring size, and we will do the rest! (If you are unsure of your size, you can still order your ring - just enter 'TBC' for the size and follow up with us once you know what size you would like.)
It's a superb chain with beautiful gold links, each stamped "9" and "375" for 9-carat gold.
The links are solid (not hollow) and have a wearable chubby width of 5.5mm, with a 3mm rise off the finger.
The flexible chain links mould to the shape of your finger, providing an extremely comfortable fit that looks and feels just as good when worn on its own or stacked with your other pieces.
Lucille has been mastering the art of chain ring designing and making for over a decade, so you can feel confident that your ring will be perfectly crafted and that your chain has been methodically selected for the purpose of ring forming; We only use the best quality chain with links that are ideal for moulding into a wearable and flexible ring.
Our trademarked Chain Ring Queen® rings have become integral to our signature style. Designed for everyday wear, our chain rings are timeless, wearable and hardy.
Please note that chain rings do not necessarily measure to the size ordered - our chain rings are made to fit, not made to measure, and because each chain is unique, they will all measure slightly differently on a mandrel.
We can't wait to make your beautiful chain ring for you!
Antique 9ct Yellow Gold Chubby Curb Chain Ring - 5.5mm Wide
- Antique Victorian-era, circa 1854-1855
- 9-carat gold
- Yellow gold colour
- Chain width: 5.5mm, uniform links
- Rise above the finger: 3mm
- Link thickness: 1.5mm
- Each link is stamped "9" and "375" for 9ct gold
- Individually handcrafted in Chiswick, London
- Made to order
- Ready to ship within 4 weeks from the date of order
- Due to the Christmas period please note the following:
- Orders placed on or before December 4th 2023 will be ready to ship before Christmas.
- Orders placed between December 4th 2023 - December 11th 2023 will be ready to ship w/c January 8th 2024.
- Orders placed after December 11th 2023 will be ready to ship approximately 4 weeks from the order date, as standard.