This eye-catching chain provides a unique and versatile necklace for your fabulous layers.
Repurposed from several antique chains, this one-of-a-kind conversion design features intricately engraved sections of picturesque floral detail, a coveted '9C' stamp on one of the chain links, two square-edged dog clips, and two contrasting link styles. And we are obsessed with it!
Crafted in 9-carat gold, a soft yellow gold colour not unlike many antique 14ct gold pieces, it pairs well with other gold colours and higher carats.
You have so many styling options with this versatile chain. Each section of the chain provides a totally different look for you to play with; add your favourite charms and pendants to the dog clips, and clip charms onto the connecting links - the possibilities are endless!
Shown worn in various ways in the product photos, this incredible chain is the lower layer in all shots.
Antique 9ct Gold Mixed-Link Chain With Engraved Detailing And Two Dog Clips
- Antique components: late Victorian-era
- 9-carat gold
- Length: 20 inches
- Width of double chain section: 6.5mm
- Width of faceted belcher section: 4.25mm
- Floral engraved end links: 17mm x 9mm
- Swivel dog clip: 20.25mm
- Other dog clip: 21.5mm
- Weight: 25.16 grams
- Hallmarks: 9C stamp on a chain link in the mid-section of the chain where the double round link section connects to the belcher, 9C stamp on one dog clip, B&P stamp to one side on the other dog clip
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.