This one-of-a-kind design is sure to make your neckmess pop - you will never find another chain like this babe!
She is a Victorian-era conversion necklace, reworked using several albertina chains, featuring a sliding diamond-shaped engraved terminal.
Each section of this fabulous unique piece can be worn at the front, so you have numerous options when it comes to styling her and you'll get a totally different look with each one.
The chain encorporate beautiful oval belcher links with knot links set between, and is finished with curb links that perfectly pair with the width and weight of the belcher.
A large bolt ring and chubby dog clip clasp allow for charms and pendants to be attached.
Antique 9ct Gold Mixed-Link Chain Necklace With Sliding Engraved Terminal
- Antique: Victorian era components
- 9-carat gold
- Length: 18.5 inches
- Chain width: 5.5mm (the width of both chains in each section)
- Bolt ring: 12mm external diamenter, 16mm long including the bail
- Sliding terminal: 18mm long, 11.5mm at the widest
- Dog clip: 21mm
- Weight: 19.46g
- Excellent antique condition
- Ready to ship within 1 week from order date
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.