These stunning flexible chain earrings are just under 8 grams in total weight, wrapping your lobe decadently in Victorian-era 9-carat gold chain.
Crafted in a exquisite warm rose gold, each link is beautifully stamped with '9.375' which is a gorgeous characteristic of antique watch chains.
The earrings are flexible, with solid links (not hollow), that wraps around your lobe with a slight drop to create incredible movement as they dangle from your ear when worn.
The antique chain is fitted with a modern 9-carat yellow gold bar and butterfly back which is wide and exceptionally comfortable and secure to wear. They are newly made and unworn (aside from taking the product photos). The earrings will be professionally cleaned before shipping.
Antique 9-Carat Rose Gold Flexible Chain Earrings
- Pair of antique conversion chain earrings
- Antique chain: Victorian era
- 9-carat rosey gold
- Each link stamped '9.375'
- Width: 6.65mm
- Length when worn: 23mm drop from the earring bar
- Length when laid flat: approx 47mm each
- Total weight: 7.65 grams
- Solid chain links (not hollow), flexible design
- Modern 9-carat gold bar and butterflies
- Wide, sturdy butterfly backs
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.