This hefty one-of-a-kind chain is literally what dreams are made of!
Crafted in 18-carat yellow gold and stamped from top to bottom on every solid gold link, the clasps and t-bar, this antique repurposed chain necklace features curb links, one with the coveted Chester mark and date letter for 1915, trombone links and a removable diamond t-bar pendant.
This dazzling conversion chain boasts a statement diamond trombone link with two bright, sparkling rose-cut diamonds set back-to-back (approx 4mm diameter in their 18ct gold setting) and an old-cut diamond set on one side of the t-bar (approx 3.75mm diameter in its 18ct gold setting).
All metal components of this fabulous piece are solid 18-carat gold and date to between circa 1880 - 1915.
The big bolt ring and chunky swivel dog clip clasps finish the piece wonderfully, allowing you to add your favourite charms and pendants to this exceptional repurposed watch chain necklace.
You can also wear the removable diamond-t-bar with your other chains and necklaces, and to give you even more styling choices, the bar of the t-bar swivels so you can choose to wear it with the hallmarks showing or with them hidden... Honestly, the styling possibilities are endless!
At 17.45 inches long and approx 7mm wide, you will love layering this chunky babe with your favourite chains and necklaces.
Antique 18ct Gold Mixed-Link Chain With Diamond Trombone Link And Diamond T-Bar
- Antique: All components dating to circa 1880 - 1915
- 18ct yellow gold
- Mixed-links: Curb and trombone
- Two rose-cut diamonds in the statement trombone link, set back to back (4mm diameter in their setting)
- Old-cushion cut diamond set in the t-bar (3.75mm diameter in its setting)
- Length: 17.45 inches
- Width: 7mm at the widest (trombone links are 7mm, curb links are 5.5mm
- Trombone links: 24.5mm x 7mm
- Bolt ring: 13mm (17.75mm including the bail)
- Swivel dog clip: 23mm
- T-bar: 38mm long, 3mm thick, 17.15mm drop
- Weight: 53.69g
- Hallmarks: Curb links all stamped with a crown and "18", as are the trombone links, t-bar, dog clip and bolt ring. One curb link is stamped with the Chester mark and date letter for 1915. The t-bar has the Birmingham mark.
- Excellent antique condition
- Ready to ship within 1 week from the date of your order.
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.