This wonderful antique curb chain ring boasts a fabulous sliding carre cut diamond charm that moves freely along the flexible chain. Bonus - as shown in the listing photos, you can utilise your chain ring as an extender when feeling extra creative.
The curb chain has slim solid gold links (not hollow), approx 4.5mm wide, with stamps for 18ct gold on each link. Although many of the stamps on the links are faded, there is still a crisp clear mark for Chester with the date letter (c. 1909-1910).
The gold colour of the chain is slightly warmer than the modern slider setting of the carre diamond, giving a subtle bicolour effect to the ring.
Exquisitely handcrafted in Lucille's West London workshop, the ring has been made to fit a US 6.25-6.5 (UK M.75-N). If you require a different size, please get in touch and we will provide a quote.
The flexible chain links mould to the shape of your finger, providing an extremely comfortable fit that looks and feels just as good when worn on its own or stacked with your other pieces.
Our trademarked Chain Ring Queen® rings have become integral to our signature style. Designed for everyday wear, our chain rings are timeless, wearable and hardy.
Size: US 6.25-6.5 / UK M.75-N
Antique 18ct Gold Chain Ring With Sliding Carre Cut Diamond Charm
- Antique 18-carat gold chain, circa 1909-1910
- Modern 18ct gold sliding charm setting
- Vintage carre cut diamond (approx 0.10cts)
- Size: US 6.25-6.5 / UK M.75-N
- Chain width: 4.5mm
- Rise from the finger: 2mm
- Link thickness: 1mm
- Charm width: 6.5mm
- Weight: 4.43g
- Each link is stamped with a crown and "18" although many stamps are faded, the Chester hallmark and date letter is still crisp and clear
- Ready to ship within 1 week from order date