Use this versatile extender to lengthen your chains and bracelets! Create your own mixed-link design by attaching it to chains with contradicting links; there are so many ways to style this versatile piece.
Crafted in solid 15-carat gold, this fabulous extender features two antique old-cut diamonds set back-to-back in the trombone link to allow for them to be seen from both sides.
It has beautiful stamps on each solid gold link, depicting 15-carat gold and lending to the superior design of antique watch chains. Use the secure 15ct dog clip clasp to connect this fantastic extender to your favourite chains.
This trombone chain extender is completely unique, established as part of Lucille London's signature chain extender collection. It is a gorgeous soft yellow gold colour that blends well with other gold colours and higher carats (shown in the product photos attached to an 18-carat watch chain).
Stand out from the crown in this stunning and unique conversion piece!
Antique 15ct Gold Trombone Chain Extender With Two Diamonds
- Antique 15-carat gold
- 2 antique repurposed diamonds (1 antique old-cut and 1 vintage round brilliant, 0.070ct total diamond weight)
- Solid links, each one stamped '15.625'
- Extender length: 55mm
- Extender width: 5.5mm
- Trombone link: 21mm long, 5.5mm wide, 1.5mm thick
- Weight: 5.30 grams
- Diamonds measure approx 2.5mm diameter in the settings, 3.8mm total depth (set back-to-back)
- Secure swivel dog clip clasp, 20mm, stamped "15"
- Excellent antique condition
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.