This absolutely stunning antique 15ct heart pendant features a sparkling rose-cut diamond set in its starburst centre and beautiful stamped hallmarks on the back, dating to 1897 (Chester). She is a remarkable piece of history for your collection!
Designed with a rounded chubby shape and in rich yellow gold colour, she is hollow and therefore perfect for everyday wear.
She has her original pendant bail in tact allows for chains and charm holders up to 2mm thick.
Antique 15ct Gold Diamond Heart Pendant
- Antique: Victorian-era pendant
- 15-carat gold heart charm with rose-cut diamond
- Length: 18mm (including the bail)
- Width: 11mm at the widest point
- Depth: up to 5.5mm
- Pendant bail: 6mm x 3.5mm (1mm thick)
- Bail allows for chains and charm holders up to 2mm thick
- Hallmarks: Chester 1897
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.