Add this unique set to your necklace layers for maximum impact with minimum effort. Combining a curb link Albert watch chain and a removable round-link extender with a chunky t-bar; you will love styling this fabulous and versatile set.
The beautiful 15ct gold links are chunky and solid, not hollow, and in wonderful condition as are the dog clips and the bolt ring. The bolt ring and dog clip on the chain are a really nice, larger-than-average size, and both dog clips swivel, as does the chunky t-bar.
When worn as a set, the longest wearable length is 16.70 inches (as shown in the fourth styling photo in this listing). The chain itself is 14.25 inches long and can easily be paired with another extender to increase the length further, either with or without the round link extender it comes with.
Glowing a glorious yellow gold colour throughout the curb chain, some of the round links on the extender show subtle warm undertones.
This fantastic set gives you so much versatility - you can wear the chain on its own, or attached to your other extenders and bracelets, and wear the extender with your other favourite chains or as a pendant.
This unique 15ct gold watch chain and extender set will complete your antique jewellery collection.
Antique 15ct Gold Curb Albert Chain With Round Link Extender
- Antique: 15-carat gold
- Victorian-era components
- Longest wearable length: 16.70 inches (worn as a set)
- Albert chain length: 14.25 inches
- Chain width: 6.5mm
- Swivel t-bar: 42mm long, 3.25mm thick
- Bolt ring: 12mm excluding the bail
- Dog clip: chain 24mm, extender 19.5mm
- Weight: 57.24 grams
- Hallmarks: stamps for 15ct gold on the t-bar, dog clips and various chain links
- Excellent antique condition; some stamps on the curb links are faded due to age.
- Ready to ship within 1 week from order date
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.