This reworked Victorian button hook pendant has two old-cut diamonds set back-to-back into the hook, a recent addition to this fabulous piece!
Made from 15-carat gold, this fabulous piece would have been worn on a chatelaine during the Victorian era, and now it makes an enchanting pendant.
A beautiful warm 15ct gold colour, it blends beautifully with other gold carats and colours.
The button hook pendant can be worn facing either way as the diamonds are set back to back so they can always be seen. It is in excellent antique condition with only a few small dings to one side.
You can use this versatile one-of-a-kind piece as a pendant, a charm holder, and to connect your favourite chains and bracelets.
Victorian 15ct Gold Diamond Button Hook Folding Pendant
- 15-carat gold
- Antique: Victorian era
- 2 old-cut diamonds set back-to-back (0.020ct)
- Length (folded): 34.5mm (including bail)
- Length (unfolded): 52mm (including bail)
- Width: 20mm at the widest point
- Weight: 5.35 grams
- Thickness of central section: 2.2mm - 3.2mm
- Pendant bail: 8mm external diameter, 1.5mm thick
- Excellent antique condition
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.