This unique piece features a round cabochon opal in its centre, set by hand into the antique 9ct rosey gold medallion pendant.
The medallion hallmarks from the Birmingham assay office date this magnificent and historical medallion to 1816.
You won't find a design like this anywhere else; this fabulous opal shield medallion is a unique design, exclusive to our collection, and one you will wear daily!
Antique 9ct Rose Gold Opal Shield Medallion Pendant
- 9-carat rosey gold
- Antique shield medallion, Birmingham hallmarks 1816
- Opal: 3mm diameter in its setting
- Pendant length (including bails): 44mm
- Medallion width: 22mm
- Bail: 8mm external diameter, 1.5mm thick
- Weight: 4.95 grams
- Excellent antique condition
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.