This gorgeous antique 9-carat gold t-bar pendant is a unique piece exclusive to our collection.
It features two stunning bright old European cut diamonds set prominently into the bar, both diamonds having been repurposed from antique jewellery.
The t-bar swivels in its setting so you can choose to wear the pendant with the diamonds at the front or spin it around to hide the diamonds when you prefer to wear it without the diamonds showing.
This fabulous t-bar pendant is an antique piece dating to the late Victorian era.
Antique 9ct Gold T-Bar With Two Old-Cut Diamonds
- Antique: late Victorian era
- 9-carat gold
- Two antique old European cut diamonds
- Diamonds approx 2mm diameter in the setting
- Length: 37.5mm
- Drop: 13mm including bail
- Thickness: 3mm
- Bail measurements: 6mm external diameter, 1.5mm thick
- Weight: 3.15 grams
- Stamped '9.375' on the bail and the t-bar
- Excellent antique condition
Unless otherwise stated, any chains, jewellery boxes, and other items photographed with the listed piece are for advertising purposes only and not sold with this piece.